Saturday, January 26, 2008

Baby Its Cold !

Its been cold here in the south this week. We got alittle ice but not much.



DH has been sick so I've spent some time in the sewing room.



My goals for this year is to make each of my three sons a bed quilt this year



and DH will not be a happy camper if he's left out. Since about 6 years ago I



did him a king size nine patch and hand quilted it. Right after we moved in our



house I lit some candels in the Master Bath and they caught some greenery on



fire. (It was Christmas Eve and this house way out in the country) Igrab this



nearest thing to smother the fire out.You guessed it HIS QUILT. He acted like



he'd rather the house burn down. I've done a lap quilt but not a full bed quilt for



him since.


He came up the stairs to my world the other night and Loved the new log cabin blocks.


May just do that one for him.



Here's a few pictures of what I've did this week.

Brown tone log cabin blocks.

Happy Times lap quilt. I love Blue and Yellow.

No comments: