Monday, December 17, 2007

CANDY TIME


Got my toffee cooling. Martha Washtington in the freezer for easy dipping. Debating on if I want to start the PeanutButter Balls this evening or wait until tomorrow. May make some hard candy this time just not for sure.

The house looks like Christmas and to tell the truth I'm ready for it to get here.

As you can see, I'm running out of room.

I have 2 villages up this year, one country and one is city.

If I ever built another house, which I don't intend to theres 2 things I will have a hugh kitchen, and a bigger sewing room.

When we built this one I thought the Kitchen was fine since we were empty nesters. I forgot how much I cook at this time of the year.

Every year I say no more candy and ever year the week before I'm knee deep in chocolate.

No sewing today. And probally not tomorrow either.

Then its cookie baking time for Sunday School. I have the 4&5 year olds.

Saturdays Christmas around here and I do all the cooking so, it just don't look good for sewing this week.

No comments: