Sunday, December 16, 2007

Lazy Sunday Afternoon

Sunday's are always kind of lazy around my house. DH pastor's a church and between services we don't do much.
I am needing some ideals for new projects but I'm sure they will come. Would like to do some quilting but I really want to make queen bed quilts and I don't have a long-arm so they will hav eto be sent out to be quilted.
I look to so many others for my inspiration. I love Carolyn's blog. Its alway alittle disapointing on the days that she doesn't post. I noticed on her post @ sticher's guild that she's not got anything going right now. That want last I'm sure.
Not sure how much sewing I'll do next week. In addition to pastoring a church DH also is a general contractot who is a home builder. Kind of crazy right now to say the least but tomorrow is bill paying day for the company. And when that is finished its CANDY MAKING TIME.
Where does all the time go?
And is this time not suppose to be peaceful? What ever happened to kindness and concern for others. Instead of thinking only of ones self.

Kids come home for Christmas , Saturday 12/22/07. Its always nice to have them all home again.
Only one grandchild with another one that is the same as.
So the whole day will cater to them.

No comments: