Saturday, December 15, 2007

Rambling on Saturday Night

Since I seem to be having trouble posting anywhere but here. This is the Vogue Jacket 8302 that I have been working on. It does not call for a lining and before I thought much about it being wool boucle I had already had most of it finished.
This is my solution, a long sleeve black
T-Shirt. I went looking for on the other day
then a little light came on I have the fabric,
(a whole bolt) and the pattern Kwik Sew 3338 .
Put my self to work and have the pieces ready to sew .
I'm afraid that I've not been so good in the fabric dept. I fell under Fabric Marts spell and placed a order. Then I got to rambling around in the sewing room and realized that I really didn't need any more fabric.
I'm getting a itch to quilt alittle, in fact I did a baby whole cloth guilt this week.
Every year at this time I have the good intention of quilting my three boys (no girls except the Daughter-In Laws) a quilt for the following Christmas.
Time to go look at the new Coldwater Creek Cataloge and see what else I might want to copy.

No comments: